EarthNet has developed and implemented remedial actions for a wide range of facilities and subsurface contaminants throughout Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic region. We pride ourselves on in-house corrective action design and implementation, including complete turnkey service, insuring our client’s cost effective and time efficient remediation strategies.
Our expertise in soil and groundwater remediation utilizing dual phase extraction (DPE), air sparging, soil vapor extraction (SVE), in-situ bioremediation, surfactant flushing and engineering controls have enabled our clients to achieve regulatory closure at many contaminated sites.
EarthNet owns and operates a mobile trailer mounted DPE remediation system, which we are capable of mobilizing within 24 hours. The dual-phase treatment system consists of the following primary components:
- 10 HP, 3 phase, 230/460V rotary claw pump
- 90-gallon moisture separator
- 1.5 HP 230/460V 3 phase progressive cavity transfer pump
- 30-gallon per minute oil water separator
- 1 HP 230/460V 3 phase transfer pump
- 55-gallon single wall product drum
- Low profile air stripper
- 3 HP 230/460V, 3 phase blower
- 2 HP 230/460V, 3 phase transfer pump
- Four (4) 7’’ X 36’’ bag filter housings
- One (1) 200 lb granular activated carbon vessel
- One (1) 300 lb granular activated carbon vessel
- 120V master control panel
- remote module telemetry
- 20’X8’X7.5’ enclosed insulated trailer
EarthNet has successfully formulated our own patented bio-augmentation, enhanced bioremediation and surfactant products which are utilized to accelerate natural attenuation, aid in free-phase product recovery and enhanced groundwater conditions. Please read more about phenomenal products, PetroClean and PetroSurf.